A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing.” Jennie Finch
Why a Midwife?
To all my valuable parents to be
It is my responsibility as your midwife to foster an environment that is physically and emotionally safe. The miracle of bringing a baby into this world can be challenging, yet the most natural and wonderful experience. I believe in working with your body to facilitate the birth in the safest, natural and most peaceful environment possible. I believe in honoring your choices, wishes, and desires to empower you to take control of your childbirth experience.
What We Do
I am a health professional trained to support and care for women during pregnancy, labour and birth. I help you to stay healthy in pregnancy and, if no complications arise, to give birth with little intervention. My services include…
We have implemented a visitors protocol:
– All mum’s need their rest and are at Birth on 5th for a very limited time only.
– Due to limited space, priority to our newborns, and our breastfeeding policy, our Gates will only be open for Visitors 3 HOURS AFTER BIRTH.
– Only 4 visitors will be allowed in at a time.
– 1 visitor’s car will have access to the parking area, keeping the driveway clear at all times.
– No unaccompanied children in the reception area.
– No visitors to eat and drink in the reception area please.
Request a Consultation
Please fill in the fields to schedule an appointment with Sr Ruwaida Moola. Please allow for 24 to 48 hours for a confirmation or a proposed date and time. Thank you.